November 1, 2021
HomePod mini is available in bold new colors starting today
HomePod mini delivers awesome sound, works seamlessly with iPhone, has the intelligence of Siri, and is the foundation of any smart home
Apple today announced that HomePod mini is now available in yellow, orange and blue, giving users more ways to express their personality and style in any space. These new colors, along with white and space gray, feature color-matched details, including the tinted touchscreen, mesh fabric, volume icons, and woven power cable, for just $ 99.
At just 3.3 inches tall, the HomePod mini is packed with innovations to deliver surprisingly powerful sound for a speaker of its size. Using computer audio to provide a rich, detailed acoustic experience and peak performance, HomePod mini fills the room with rich 360-degree sound that sounds great from all angles. With multiple HomePod mini speakers, users can play the same music throughout the house, a different song in each room, or create a stereo pair for an even more immersive experience.
HomePod mini is designed to work with Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, thousands of radio stations, and popular music services like Pandora, Deezer, and more, providing entertainment for everyone.1 When listening to music or podcasts, or taking a phone call, users can seamlessly transfer audio without missing a beat by bringing their iPhone closer to HomePod mini.2
With the intelligence of Siri, HomePod mini delivers a personalized and deeply integrated experience for iPhone customers. Siri can recognize the voices of up to six different household members, tailor music and podcasts to their preferences, and respond to personal requests.3 Siri also provides users with a personal update for a quick snapshot of their day. Users can ask “Hey Siri, what’s my update?” To hear the latest news, weather, traffic, reminders and calendar appointments with just one request.
HomePod mini provides effortless control of smart home accessories, with simple voice commands allowing Siri to turn off lights, change the temperature, lock doors, set a scene, or control devices at times specific. With Intercom, users can send a voice message from one HomePod mini to another, whether it’s in a different room, a specific area, or multiple rooms throughout the house. The intercom works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, and CarPlay, so everyone in the house can receive notifications and send messages.
Buy direct with Apple
With a completely redesigned online store, shopping online or in-store with Apple is easier than ever. Whether a customer is looking for personalized support and advice from an Apple specialist, or taking advantage of Apple’s convenient delivery and pickup options or special offers from carriers, the best place to buy HomePod mini and Apple’s latest products is at Apple.
Pricing and availability
- HomePod mini is available starting today in yellow, orange and blue, in addition to white and space gray, for $ 99 (United States) at apple.com/store, in the Apple Store app, and in Apple Stores. HomePod mini will also be available through Apple Authorized Resellers and some carriers (prices may vary).
- Customers in Canada, Mexico, and the we will be able to order the HomePod mini starting at 7:00 a.m. PDT on Monday, November 1. China, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan will be able to order the HomePod mini starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, November 1.
- HomePod mini will be available in Australia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, and the UK later this month.
- HomePod mini is compatible with iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) running iOS 15; and iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later running iPadOS 15.
- Customers in the US get 3% cash back daily when they buy directly from Apple with the Apple Card.
- A subscription may be required for music streaming services.
- Requires an iPhone equipped with U1. The availability of ultra broadband varies by region.
- Multi-user functionality is available in English in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States. Starting later this year, Siri support for multi-user voice recognition on HomePod mini will expand to other regions.
Apple Media Support Line
- Are Trump’s Scottish Golf Courses a Front for Money Laundering?
- Muscogee Nation wants police services to focus on prevention and law enforcement
- Would you like to tip social media content? Why people are willing to reward creators with more than just tastes
- QB or not QB? It’s a question as Bridgewater and Lock enter into OTA competition