Video production and editing internship
Paras Media works with diverse and exciting brands from all industries.
We are currently looking for highly qualified, motivated and ambitious interns to join our team working in video editing and production to produce high quality, engaging videos about our clients’ products and services. Those considered will be creative individuals who are comfortable editing video and using digital cameras.
Immediate employment will be considered if candidates are of an appropriate level.
You will be responsible for
* Assist the Paras Media team in the shooting of promotional videos for various clients
* Editing videos and media materials for various clients
* Creation of typography, graphic animations and other special effects
* Brainstorming and creative strategy for client digital marketing implementation
* Assist the team with photography for creative materials and client events
* Resource and material management
You will need the following skills
* Familiarity with PremierPro or FCP
* Familiarity with Photoshop
* Familiarity with AfterEffects or Motion
* Familiarity with DSLR recording equipment or broadcast cameras
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Knowledge of all social media platforms
* Fun but professional work attitude
* Accustomed to meeting deadlines
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to multi-task while being thorough, precise and detail-oriented
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Hard-working, quick-thinking, energetic and reliable
For the internship to be considered complete, you will complete a “project” in which you will edit and produce a video for your CV and a reel that shows your skills in the field.
When submitting, please include links to videos that demonstrate your editing and videography skills.
This internship is initially 12 weeks unpaid and for the successful candidate who proves himself in this role, it can lead to a paid internship or a paid full-time position. We would cover all expenses incurred in the course of your work (for example, taxi services or out-of-pocket expenses). Upon request, we will provide a reference to all university students to use for their studies.
Paras Media has a proven track record of providing paid work opportunities to suitable individuals upon successful completion of internships.
* We will consider people who are willing to commit to a minimum of 2 days per week. Send your CV to [email protected] with the subject “Video Production & Editing Traineeship”.